Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goggle Adsense

Today as I opened my yahoo mail, found a welcome message from google adsense. I am very excited knowing that goggle adsense has approved my blog application. I can now start from here.

I am very new to Blogging, first I found this as and end to express my thoughts, my feelings and emotions. Share with my friends, me and my family's daily life experiences. Sharing to the world our dream of starting our family and building our own home. Our experiences living away from technology. Living a very simple life.

I also find blogging as a way of socializing, meeting new friends in any part of the world, sharing life's experiences despite the race, the culture. I came to think that blogging has a lot to offer not just monetizing your blog.

4 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

yah u bet! Blogging is a nice way to make new mum friends. I enjoy it too. u have a nice a blog. Now i am following u!

Sherry C said...

Sure is, most be so nice to be by the beach.

Buckeroomama said...

Blogging is a lot of fun... it's an outlet for my thoughts, creativity, and whatever's dying to burst our of me! :)

Adventures said...

I am following you back!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online